Our Reprint Policies:
- In cases where any article from our site is published or reprinted on your website, blog, forum, RSS feed, print publication, or any other medium, it is necessary that you must:
- Publish the article as a whole in the same manner with no changes and respect the copyrights of the author.
- Include the SIG line or the Resource Box at the end of every reprinted article.
- Ensure that the title or content of the article remains the same.
- Ensure that the links in the article are Linkable/Active with no changes in their syntax.
- Include below each reprinted article, the article’s source along with the active link of our website
- Ensure that none of our articles are reprinted on websites that contain warez, illegal mp3 or other files, information on how to make bombs or steal, or websites that promote hatred or racism or bigotry or profanity, or contain pornographic materials or exploit children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
- Ensure that any article from Dm Factors site is not reprinted in the form of unsolicited emails, pop up ads, or as spam.
- Ensure that none of the articles from the DM Factors site is sold or any reprinted articles are charged to view.
- Limit the number of articles reprinted from the DM Factors site to 25 article per calendar year for every unique domain that you own.
- Not reproduce or translate any content from the DM Factors site in audio or video derivatives of any form. Any derivative works from our contents are not to be created.
- Ensure that no active links are added to any reprinted articles from the DM Factors site. Such behaviour is considered to be unethical and would lead someone to wrongly assume that the author of the original article endorses that active link.
- Ensure that no author photo and/or images found on the DM Factors site is reprinted in any form.
- Usage of anything related to DM Factors, DM Factors’ website, newsletter, or RSS feed is at one’s own risk.
- In cases where we do not own the copyright to the articles on our site, we have the necessary permissions for publishing them.
- Permissions from any author of articles found on DM Factors site is not required if the terms listed above in section 1. a. through 1. l. are followed.
- Although it is common courtesy to inform an author when their article is reprinted, we do not provide any extra information about the author like their email address, beyond what is included in the article (If their email address is not provided in the article, you may find the same from their website link.)
- The Google advertisements found on our site are not required to be included when any article from our website is reprinted.
- If any of the above terms of service and/or any author copyright are violated by you when reprinting articles from the DM Factors site, you agree to be held liable for all statutory damages and attorney fees in relation to a copyright infringement lawsuit that may be brought against you.
- The DM Factors site has the sole right to revoke these reprint rights for any reason and at any given time, provided you are given 48 hours written notice via email or postal mail or fax or telephone. In cases where you are not reachable, we may contact your web hosting provider to serve such a notice. Upon receiving the notice, you will have 24 hours to remove every article you received from DM Factors. You must provide us with a reply in written form indicating that you have complied with our request so that no further action is taken against you and/ or your business to enforce this agreement.
- No rogue bots, article crawlers, site scrapers or automated script/software or methods that attempt to mine the content on DM Factors site are to be used by you. If such attempts are made, we may block your membership and/or access to our site.
The Terms and Conditions listed comprise the entire agreement between you and DM Factors concerning your use of this website. We reserve the right to update and make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time, without any prior notice.
Liability: DM Factors does not have any legal responsibility or liability for the accuracy, usefulness, or completeness of any information, product, or service given on this site.
Endorsement: We do not endorse or recommend anything that is published on this site. The views of the authors that have contributed to or submitted articles on this site are their own and do not reflect the views and opinions of DM Factors, its owner, or management team. No product or service found via any advertisements displayed on this site are recommended by DM Factors.
Warranty: You may find links to external or third party sites when using our website. DM Factors is in no way responsible for the content and/or availability of such third party links. Further, DM Factors does not guarantee or warrant the products, services, or information found on such third party sites.
Pop-Ups: DM Factors does not have any Pop-Ups on its website. If any Pop-Ups are received on clicking on third party links found on our site, you should know that these did not originate from the DM Factors site, and that DM Factors is not responsible for any of them.
Information given in the articles on this site is for entertainment or educational purposes only. The articles are not for providing medical, legal or professional advice, nor do the articles prescribe any treatments or strategies that should be tested without a professional’s advice. Should you use any information found on this site, DM Factors is not to be held responsible for your actions. You are responsible for your own actions.