Information Regarding Customers and Members:
Customer information and Membership information is the data that is provided by you when registering on our platform, signing up for our newsletters, or filling up forms from our site. It includes personal data such as email address, contact number, address, passwords, payment information, etc. Such personally identifiable information is not sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to third parties and is held in confidence. It is used for the purpose of providing you the services described on our website.
- Email Newsletter & Email Alert
When you subscribe to email newsletters and/or email alerts based on your categories of interest by filling in our subscription forms, the data collected from such forms is used to provide you with the requested information. Your email address is not sold or rented to any third parties.
- Confirm OPT-IN
For any email list(s) that you choose to subscribe to, we provide confirmed opt-in opportunities. We use the provided email address to check the validity and confirm your subscription. A reply to such emails from your side is necessary for completing subscriptions to any DM Factors email list(s) or newsletter(s).
- Option to Unsubscribe
You have the option unsubscribe or opt-out from any or all email lists that you would have previously subscribed to. Emails that you receive from us include the necessary information for removal from the list.
- Communications with User/Member/Client
We may retain email or other communications you send to us for the purpose of processing your requests and improving our service quality.
- Transactional Relationships
We may need to communicate with you from time to time through email or other means for delivery of our services. For such reasons, users, members, and/or customers are considered to be involved in a transactional relationship with DM Factors.
Personal Information and Other Data Collected by Us:
- When you register for our services, we collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address, etc. that you provide in the registration process. This data may be combined with other services provided by us or with third party data to provide you with a better user experience.
- Our servers may automatically record your information when you use any of our products or services or interact with our site. This information may include your computer’s access dates & times, IP address, URL, domain name(s), browser type, operating system, page views, user sessions, country of origin, and language type. It may be used to diagnose any issues and/or deliver our services to you.
Use of Collected Information:
- Apart from providing the services you requested, we may use your personal information for the purposes of research and analysis. These are used for operating and improving on the services and products that are delivered to you, as well as for development of new services and products.
- We may send you items and/or information relevant to your use of our services on your provided postal and electronic address, and may use such information for the same.
- We may conduct surveys for members and/or users for service improvement.
- The aggregated non-personal information may be shared with third parties outside of DM Factors.
- If and when third parties are used to assist DM Factors in the processing of your personal information, they are made to comply with all our Privacy Policies, security, and confidentiality measures.
- In cases of complying with legal processes, preventing fraud or harm, and maintaining the security of our network and services, we may share your information with third parties.
Links on Website:
- Links we provide may be presented in a way that allows for us to track the following of these links. The information we collect through this is to enhance the quality of our services.
Internal and other third-party advertising companies are used to serve the advertisements on our website and in our emails, on the basis of personal information. These companies use information about your web visits to serve relevant ads and track the effectiveness of the ads displayed to you, so that a better user experience is offered. The information collected and used for such purposes may include your location, IP address, cookies and historical data collected that has been collected previously. No personal information is provided to our advertisers when you interact with or view a targeted ad. But, by interacting with such an ad, you are consenting to the possibility of the advertiser assuming that you meet the targeting criteria that was used for the display of the ad(s).
Data Security and Management:
The DM Factors website takes security of users seriously and has effective measures in place to ensure that the loss, misuse and alteration of your information does not take place. Measures such as physical security considerations of the stored data are taken to protect against any unauthorized access of your personal information. Restricted access to personal information is given to our employees, contractors and agents. Such access is only for those who need to know that information in order for operating, innovating, and delivering our services.
DM Factors Affiliate Partner Information:
All DM Factors affiliate information is held in strict confidence. This information includes email addresses, phone number, address and tax id numbers. The purposes for collection of such information includes managing our services, meeting United States federal tax laws and generating commission payments.
Notification of Changes to the Privacy Statement:
Choice to Decline:
You have the choice to decline to submit personal information for any of our services. In such cases, we may not be able to provide you with our services.
Although every effort is made on our part to preserve your privacy, there may be a need wherein we have to disclose your personal information. Such cases will be when required by law or when such action is necessary in order to conform with the law or for compliance with a court order or legal process served on our site or to defend against legal claims or exercise our legal rights.