Earlier in 2016, Google search came out with a way to hear the animal sound in the knowledge panel. Google recently updates the play sound icon in the Google search which makes an animated animal coming out of the play button.
This gif will make you clear:
This is how it will look in the knowledge panel:
This is spotted by Khushal Bherwani on Twitter who showed it into action:
How to make a voice search:
- Go to the Google
- Tap on the search icon .
- And then press on the Mic .
- After doing the above, you should allow the microphone and then the recording will start immediately.
- To end the recording, you have to tap the mic
- If you want to go back or cancel the recording then tap remove
Follow the below steps if you want to change the microphone permissions
If you previously denied the microphone permission, then you may get a request to allow the microphone permission.
- If you have a prompt to allow the microphone permission then you have to go to the permissions and tap the prompt option.
- If you don’t have a prompt to allow the microphone permission then you have to go to your phone and go to the settings.
- Tap on the apps and notifications first
- Find the google app there.
- Then go to google settings.
- Click on the permissions
- Tap on the microphone option.
- You can allow by clicking allow only while using the app or you can press ask every time.